Human sensing, Affective Computing, Multimodal time series data analysis, Educational Data Mining and Discovery My research is focus on unlocking the associations mechanism of multiple human sensing signals involving physiological signals EEG, ECG and physical data facial expression and gestures with machine learning methods to understand and predict human behaviors, along with providing interpretable patterns form those multimodal channels to reveal the correlation between human behaviors and affect in further to model dynamic affective states.
- 2016~2018 M.S. in Information Science, Nagoya University, Nagoya,Japan
- 2018~ PhD student in Intelligent System, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- 2018~ Research Internship，NTT Communication Science Laboratories, Atsugi, Kanagawa, Japan
- 2018~ Research Assistant, Dept. of Intelligent Systems, Graduate School of Informatics, Nagoya Univeristy
- 2019~ Visiting Scholar, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA