I was born in August 1980 in Toyota city. And I lived there until March of 2001. Now I live all by myself in Nagoya city. The room where I live in is near the university. I have a bird as a pet. He is a blue lovebird. He is cocky and has a bad temper. But he is a chicken and always needs company. He follows me when he is out of his birdcage. So I think that he is very cute. I want to study dialog by natural language between humans and machines.
- A Conversational Document Reader that Explains Word Sense Definitions, IPSJ 65th Annual Convention, 2003
- A Study on a Conversational Document Reader that Explains Word Sense Definitions, Nagoya University, Gruduation Thesis, 2003
- 1996~1999 Okazaki high scool
- 1999~2003 Dept. of Information Engineering, School of Engineering, Nagoya University
- 2003~2005 Scool of Information Science, Nagoya University