Born in 26th September, 1974 in Tokuyama, Yamaguchi, Japan. I lived there until I graduated from high school. Since then, I have lived in Kyoto for one year and in Tokyo for about 10 years. Eight years have passed since I came to Nagoya. My current research theme is intelligent multimedia processing such as content-based retrieval, summarization and transformation. I am studying on natural language, spoken language, audio signal and image processing.
- 1994~1998 Undergraduate at Dept. of Information and Computer Science, Waseda University
- 1998~2000 Master Course at Graduate School of Information and Computer Science, Waseda University
- 2000~2003 Doctor Course at Graduate School of Information and Computer Science, Waseda University
- 2001~2003 Research Associate at School of Science and Engineering, Waseda University
- 2003~2004 Research Associate at Center for Information Media Studies, Nagoya University
- 2004~2009 Research Associate at EcoTopia Science Institute, Nagoya University
- 2009~ Research Associate at Information Technology Center, Nagoya University